Tri-Star Legal Office provides the following services:
- Application for visa, permanent resident, and naturalisation
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to stay in Japan
- Renew or change current status of residence
- Application for resident status for newborn children or foreign national parents
- Application for permanent residency in Japan
- Application for Japanese citizenship
- Translation and Notarization
- Translation of documents between the Japanese and English
- Certificate of Translation for documents we have translated.
- Notarisation of documents by a Japanese Notary Public
- Translation from other language including Korean and Chinese is available for (large/important) documents such as birth and marriage certificates, family and other documents required for naturalisation application.
NOTE: We cannot issue a Certificate of Translation for documents that have been translated by others.
NOTE: The terms used for different documents and certification are not always consistent between different countries.